On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev
<malkia@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm assuming SDL 1.2

Oh, yeah, sorry - that's right, I'm still using 1.2.

> Is this 32-bit or 64-bit?

64.

> SDL has this nasty thing where it force packing of structures only for
> certain compilers, check in your SDL distribution include/begin_code.h for
> pragma pack(push,4) and similar.

Aha, thanks, that's worth knowing... but I don't think it be the cause
of the problem I'm seeing here, because it occurs before the program
tries to use any SDL structures - the only SDL calls I'm making before
the problematic call to vgCreateContextSH() are SDL_Init(),
SDL_GL_SetAttribute(), and SDL_SetVideoMode() - well before the event
loop etc.

-Duncan