On 10/16/2011 8:20 PM, Sebastien Lai wrote:
On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 3:40 AM, David Manura<dm.lua@math2.org>  wrote:
I believe it's preferred to utilize package.preload rather than
override require.

I've been trying to insert package.preloade[<modulename>] =<etc>  in
different ways, but it did not quite work for me.
[snip]
Anyway, I did remove my require() hook[1], and instead, inserted the
modules directly into `package.loaded`. It'll still honor the local
namespace, though. Who could possibly know why package.preload doesn't
work? :-P

Code a short test case, then post it to the list and some of us will poke it with a stick...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)