that's called stack-based languages.  nothing new; in fact was the
first style of non-assembler languages.

if you want Forth,  i know where to find it.  :-)

Hi Javier

Yes thanks. Forth influenced Factor, Joy was convergent evolution. What might have value in this idea is that I don't want to write another language, just to provide facilities for this sort of programming in another. It seems like many of the operations occurring with the C API could be described with Forth/Factor/Joy words. These words would be built into other words and a rapid prototyping library for the C API could be built. Then again maybe those wild mushrooms I ate are having an unintended affect.