On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 15:32, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mostly: module system, arg, deprecated functions.
>
> Ah, but these are little things. You have a house style; just enforce it.

I never said that this is the end of the world. (And, OK, I should not
have asked to remove PiL 1, that's overreacting :-) .)

But I have to repeat the same things over and over again for the
newbies. Despite all the FAQs and the house rules guidelines.

That is re-education that I would like to avoid. Come on, 5.0 was so
many years ago, why should every newcomer be distracted by picking it
up instead of the proper thing?

Alexander.