On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 15:00, Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 12, 2011, at 12:47 PM, Alexander Gladysh wrote:
>>
>>> I humbly ask Lua team to stop confusing people and remove PiL 1 from
>>> free access.
>>
>> Nonsense. Get a grip :)
>
> For me this not a nonsense, but a real problem that eats time.
>
> We continuously hire programmers to code in Lua. Almost everyone does
> not have prior experience with the language. Almost everyone stumbles
> upon this problem.
>
> Alexander.

If you're in the hiring world then hire people to write the necessary
updates, then post a link to them here (for good karma). Or even better,
ask Roberto to make PiL 2 freely available in both PDF and HTML -
I bet that he would agree to do that for the price of, say, 5000 online
copies of PiL 2. Stop being stingy.
  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    eduardoochs@gmail.com