Hello!

I have made (yet another?) port of Lua to Windows Mobile/Windows CE.

It is made to compile with the Microsoft compilers (Visual Studio) and to change
as little code as possible, in fact, hardly any at all was touched.

You can find it at http://www.magma.com.ni/sw/wince/lua

lua.exe and luac.exe basically run just fine, modules can be loaded, though e.g. luasockets socket.http did not load because when any of mime.core and socket.core
are 'required' after the other an error occurs.

- - -

I would be happy if someone would try this port and maybe even shed some light on
the module loading problem.

Best Regards,

    Jorge-León