[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [proposal] Libary changes
- From: Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@...>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 23:12:52 +0200
On Oct 7, 2011, at 3:42 PM, Sebastien Lai wrote:
> What I bothered me most about Lua is the way...
Thanks for bringing this up! :)
(A) "My sense of aesthetic is deeply offended by the existence/lack of X, Y or Z in Lua. I demand immediate corrective action A, B and C."
(1) Proto-Marc Balmer: "go ^%$@^%$#& yourself". A bit harsh, but to the point, see (2) & (3).
(2) Proto-Terry Bayne & Co.: "what's the problem/is there a problem". Various pro and con regarding (A). Leading to (3).
(3) Proto-Luiz: "there is no problem" and here is 2 lines of Lua code to make it happen. Similar to (1), but with additional pedagogical value.