On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone will provide the content under a liberal license, we will
> contribute MIT-licensed implementation and hosting.

Thanks, Alexander - that is a generous offer. It's an interesting
sandboxing challenge[1], naturally, but the real value-added is a good
guided tutorial.

(There is this online interactive Lua which works rather well:

http://trylua.org/

with James Turner's original announcement:

but interactive prompts seem to scare new users?)

Such a tutorial would be very complementary with the lua-cookbook...

steve d.

[1] ulimit is our friend here; can use a local sandboxed Lua like Jim
Whitehead suggests and a really restricted guest account.