Hi, so, I actually found this bug with version 1.0, and had just fixed it and updated to version 1.001 before sending out the email. With the current files in the repository, the test runs fine on my system. Could you let me know if that's the problem? Thanks for getting back to me!!

Thanks also for the reply, Javier! I have no experience with modules, so I love how, in Lua, "it just works."

Bo

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Andrew Wilson <agrwagrw@gmail.com> wrote:
In sample code provided something seems wrong with sum function?

> lfunc = dofile('lua-functional.lua')  -- load all functions into the table
> lfunc
> lfunc.loadglobally(lfunc)  -- now all functions are in the global namespace
> -- first line generates a list of fibonnacci numbers below 100
> fibs = gent({1,2}, function(t,ind) return t[ind-1]+t[ind-2] end,
> function(t,ind) return geq(ind,100) end)
> odd = compose(apply(eq,1),applyn(mod,2,2))
> list = listcomp(function(x) return x*x end, fibs, odd)
> sum = apply(foldl1,add)

lua: lua-functional.lua:273: attempt to call local 'iter' (a number value)
stack traceback:
       lua-functional.lua:273: in function <lua-functional.lua:267>
       (tail call): ?
       lua-functional-fact.lua:10: in main chunk
       [C]: ?