[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: problem embedding LuaJIT
- From: Oskar Forsslund <matrixsmurfen@...>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:57:15 +0200
well it does seem like I am dynamically linking. my bad. still, whichever method of linking I use I would like it to work.
the main problem remains: my app works with lua but not with luajit.
i include lua/luajit by:
* assigning lua51.lib as an "Additional Dependency" for my linker input in VS
* assigning the path to lua51.lib as an "Additional library directories" for the linker in VS
* assigning the path to the lua header files as "Additional include directories" for the c++ compiler in VS
in the same folder as the exe i have lua51.dll and a lua folder (with jit folder inside)
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:18 PM, steve donovan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It's a better idea to link dynamically on Windows. Mike P can advise
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Oskar Forsslund
> ok... then how do you properly static link to lua? or am I even supposed to
> do that?
on static linking.