On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Petite Abeille
<petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:
> In any case, while I do like coroutine to help with logic flow, I'm skeptical about its positive performance impact.

Fair enough - when you're doing something in a coroutine you have to
yield frequently to avoid hangup - with this setup you're by
definition not listening on the socket when doing work.

Now, what if we had a thread somewhere pumping into a coroutine? I
recall that can work, if the resuming is done from the C side.

steve d.