Hi all!

I just updated my GCC installation from TDM-GCC 4.5.2 to 4.6.1 and to test it I compiled Lua 5.1.4 and 5.2 beta.

The resulting executables cause problems, because whenever an exception is raised, instead of getting the usual unhandled exception text, I get a general system error dialog from Windows (WinXP SP2) and the interpreter crashes (according to the details from that dialog the cause is in msvcrt.dll).

Anyone has had the same problem?

Cheers.
-- Lorenzo

P.S.: I've not time to investigate it further, so it could be something from my side - but I followed the same exact steps I used with GCC 4.5.2. For now I switched back to GCC 4.5.2.