On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 6:55 PM,  <AllanPfalzgraf@eaton.com> wrote:
> (...) However, it fails when the table is
> declared and Lua is terminated.
>> --Indirect Use
>> cb.write(18,19,20)
> callback        18      19      20
> table
> 3
>
> I am unable to understand how the execution can be different in the cbq.lua
> file depending on the means of calling a function.  It is clear that the
> cbCallback function is executing, it just fails internally. (...)

I'm not able to try running your code properly for myself at the
moment but just from the sound of this: I recommend making sure that
your C module is definitely being dynamically linked to the same Lua
core (i.e. lua5.1.dll/lua5.1.so) as the command line application is
using. If it isn't, I think that would explain why a table allocation
by the module would fail and bring down the application.

-Duncan