As part of a work-related project, I've written a Lua API for CouchDB (http://couchdb.apache.org).  It is available here:

https://github.com/thehunmonkgroup/luchia

I'm announcing this to the list for the following reasons:

 - To alert anyone who might benefit from it that it exists.

 - To potentially get some feedback on the implementation.

 - To inquire how I would go about getting this package added to the main LuaRocks repository.

As far as the implementation goes, I'd consider myself an intermediate-level Lua programmer, and this is my first crack at using an OO approach for writing a Lua package.  I've also taken my maiden voyage into both unit and integration testing here, so if I've screwed up how to do that somebody slap some sense into me.  ;)

Thanks!

Chad