[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lua API for CouchDB
- From: Chad Phillips -- Apartment Lines <chad@...>
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:07:22 -0400
As part of a work-related project, I've written a Lua API for CouchDB (http://couchdb.apache.org). It is available here:
I'm announcing this to the list for the following reasons:
- To alert anyone who might benefit from it that it exists.
- To potentially get some feedback on the implementation.
- To inquire how I would go about getting this package added to the main LuaRocks repository.
As far as the implementation goes, I'd consider myself an intermediate-level Lua programmer, and this is my first crack at using an OO approach for writing a Lua package. I've also taken my maiden voyage into both unit and integration testing here, so if I've screwed up how to do that somebody slap some sense into me. ;)