On Sep 9, 2011, at 16:56 , Wim Couwenberg wrote:

> Back home again after participating in the Lua workshop 2011.  It was
> an inspiring and thoroughly enjoyable event.  So I want to say a big
> thank you to Marc and Vera for making it all happen!
>
> Bye,
> Wim

I would have loved to go. Unfortunately, because I am a poor college student, the only way I *could* have gone would have been to actually get it hosted here at NCSU[1].

Which, NCSU does have excellent facilities for this sort of thing, and one of the Steves mentioned that he thought Raleigh would be a good place to hold a Lua Workshop. So, what all is involved in organizing a Lua Workshop?

Thanks,
Matthew Frazier
http://leafstorm.us/

[1]: http://www.ncsu.edu/