  {
     if (m_LAI)
       call(m_LAI,m_AI_funcion,this)
  }

  in lua

 func ai_object(object )
 end
 extend_ai("ai_object",obj)

sorry ...  I origin want to give more printable code, but the draft is sended, I am sad to fix them.

2011/9/9 jiang yu <yu.jiang.163@gmail.com>
Hi!
  Such things I had doned. it means:
  1. bind——call c++ from lua
  2. extend——call lua from c++
  and they all can be found at  http://lua-users.org/wiki/BindingCodeToLua
  So many ways ! you will be confused , the same as I first do. I try a lot of : luaplus, luabind, tolua++ in different games... at later I have a suggestion:

  Don't use these addon! ——  Write all by lua's API

  you will found it is very simple use lua's API. but if you are want totally expose your Object to lua, it will a painful way. So there is another suggestion:
  Just expose to lua what lua really want, and design more carefully let c++ do c++'s way and lua do lua's way. just pass lightuserdata to lua never userdata.
  and extend c++ is like:

  int extend_ai(Lua_status* L)
  {
     object = lua_tolightuserdata(L,1)
     object->set_extend_ai(L,lua_tostringL,2))
  }
  object::ai()
  {
     if (m_LAI)