[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: LuaSQL Postgres
- From: joao lobato <btnfdp.lobato@...>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 18:29:46 +0100
I'be been trying to use LuaSQL to connect to a PostgreSQL database,
I'm using Lua for Windows and when I try
I get the usual require error about it not being able to find the module.
I checked the searched directories and there's no postgres.dll (only
mysql.dll, odbc.dll and sqlite3.dll).
I could use some assistance regarding:
- am I missing something? (besides the dll... ;) )
- how do I connect to the db using ODBC if that is the only option?
- what would I have to do to compile the dll myself in a way that is
compatible with LfW?
- is there an alternative to LuaSQL that I'm overlooking?