Yay! That worked. Thanks Joao. I'll put those binaries out on the web.

Also, Lua OS (with one or two tweaks) now works with LuaJIT!

Except for the debug hooks; instructions end up being counted for the
wrong sandbox for some reason. And the endless loop protection is, by
definition, incomplete, as LuaJIT cannot protect against that.

Other than that: Good job, Mike Pall - I'm very impressed with LuaJIT.

Now all we have to do is convince him to publish binaries from now
on... it would really help LuaJIT's acceptance out there.

Cheers,
Stefan