On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 4:22 PM, oliver <oliver.schoenborn@gmail.com> wrote:
I was under the impression that the stack has a certain size (say, 20, defined when the lua lib is compiled), and that gettop just returns the index of the top-most element on that stack. So if top=10, an index is still acceptable if it refers to 11, but not if it refers to 21. Is this defined rigorously anywhere?
Oliver