Hi Steve,

That's an impressive list. Very well done.

Some minor items I found while browsing through it;
Par 1.5; Squirrel link is dead (use http://squirrel-lang.org instead of
http://squirrel-lang.org/default.aspx)
Par 1.37.1; 'deprecated' link is broken (use http://luafaq.org/#T8.1.5
instead of http://luafaq.org/#8.1.5)

Something I looked into recently, but wasn't on your list is support for the
observer pattern (events) in lua. For some examples see;
  http://lua-users.org/wiki/ObserverPattern
  http://lua-users.org/wiki/AlternativeObserverPattern

regards,
Thijs