On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:30:30AM +0200, Axel Kittenberger wrote:
> Inspired by MoonScript I too made a compiles-to-lua-language to
> sweeten your Monday.
> it has this warm cozy feeling of being smiled at and being
> appreciated when looking at the code.

Brilliant!  A satirical essay in the form of an actually running
computer program!  Right up there with the COME FROM extension to
Fortran.

The present version of the compiler is buggy:
    1. "Missed 10 opportunities to smiley".
    2. The output file is identical to the input file.

Dirk (who is a fan of Daniel Kehlmann too)