Apparently, I might have found another LuaJIT bug.

I am using git head on OS X 64 bits.

I have code that is supposed to produce deterministic output
and a tool that checks this output. This code involves use of
the FFI among other things.

I have found that the behavior of this code changes depending
on whether or not I add useless instructions in the middle of
it when I use "-O3". For instance, if I add this somewhere in
the middle of a loop:

  unpack({})

I get the correct output, but not if I comment it...

I also get the correct output if I use "-O3 -O-fwd".

This bug happens in a rather large program which I cannot publish
and I have not been able to make a snippet that reproduces it.

Is there anything else I can do to help debug this?

--
Pierre 'catwell' Chapuis