Just realized I should have probably announced this earlier…

I posted a lengthy 5 part article at AnscaMobile.com (makers of the
Corona SDK) sharing how to implement Automated On-device Testing (and
Continuous Integration) for iOS and Android. This might be of interest
to Lua users because it utilizes lua-TestMore, LuaSocket, and
LuaCocoa. It even comes with videos and downloadable code :)

The article starts here:
http://blog.anscamobile.com/2011/08/automated-testing-on-mobile-devices-part1/

and also mirrored on my site here (the formatting is a little better
in some places):
http://playcontrol.net/ewing/jibberjabber/automated-mobile-test-part1.html

Thanks,
Eric