I've found this - LuaCOM

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~rcerq/luacom/

but not sure whether it's what you need (never used it myself).

On 8/8/2011 3:38 PM, Gopalakrishnan Subramani wrote:
I have used Lua for experimenting a Device Library as a configuration
language and also functional language along with .NET and LuaInterface.
But they are just like a library level and no UI in that.

Now I want to use the Lua for Windows UI programming. Anybody using Lua
for windows programming? I mean, I like to use Win32/VC++/MFC stuffs
and  I like to create a window & its controls using Lua. Is it supported?

--

Gopalakrishnan