On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM, HyperHacker <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:
I've run into a bit of a hangup in developing an application that
makes heavy use of coroutines. When a coroutine crashes, I can see
where the error occurred, but not a stack traceback.
coroutine.resume() only returns the error message, and I can't wrap
the body in xpcall() because (in 5.1 at least) that's a C function, so
the coroutine becomes unable to yield. So, is there any way to get the
traceback?

Can't you use debug.traceback on the coroutine? It takes the coroutine as an optional argument.

http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#pdf-debug.traceback