I am using the Corona software which uses the Lua language and have a question about the newTextField()

I have 4 different scenes.  On three of the screens I want the player to enter some data.  On the fourth screen I want the output of what they entered.I hope that is explained well enough for you to understand.  I am very new to this language and not sure how to even start this data.  I created boxes to enter or output data to the player.  I'll break down the screens below.

Screen one  They are entering a number up to 4 digits long

Screen two  They are subtracting the number they entered on Screen One with a number entered on Screen two.

Screen three  They are entering the number output from Screen two.

Screen four  I give them a number based on the number they gave me on Screen three.