I am just checking to see if there are any current users of these two projects:

https://github.com/STPeters/luapgsql
https://github.com/STPeters/luafcgid

I am currently refreshing them and attending to any outstanding issues, at the request of a client. If there are any current (or potential) users around that need something changed or fixed, just let me know. After this round of commits, I may not get around to it for another year.

I know I can be a bit of a ghost at times, but remember - some of us do not code for a living anymore.