On Tuesday, July 26, 2011 08:33:47 PM you wrote:
> Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> writes:
> > 7) Use Python's space delimited blocks instead of end. I like the
> > way Python does it.
>
> Absolutely not.  This is one of Python's worst points; it makes a
> lot of code significantly harder to read (plus of course all the
> stupid-programmer-games in dealing with slightly out-of-spec
> whitespace).
>
> -Miles

Geez Miles, at least include enough context to accurately portray what
I said. After what you quoted I said (and you deleted) the following:

"But seeing as nobody else does, I'll shut up. Vim has
excellent syntax highlighting, making this a trivial point."

Everyone -- I was not trying to suggest we have Python-like
indentation -- I just commented that I personally happen to like
Python's grouping by indentation.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: The Key to Everyday Excellence