On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:22, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> Another 5.2 error.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> lua_call has changed to lua_callk.

Thanks. This has been fixed in git HEAD.

> lua.h has an unconditional macro defining lua_call in terms of lua_callk:
>
>  #define lua_call(L,n,r)         lua_callk(L, (n), (r), 0, NULL)

lua_call was being called from jit'ed assembly so I just had to mimic
the macro. It actually now calls lua_callk from asm which goes
directly to the lua lib on 5.2 and uses a stub on 5.1.

I've also added arm support (for CE only atm). Does anyone know a
portable way of flushing the instruction cache for posix systems? (ie
posix equiv of FlushInstructionCache
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms679350(v=vs.85).aspx)

-- James