Mike. The loop you see is a real loop as defined by a user. It is I think the only way to have a bwd jump.

On Jul 21, 2011 9:43 AM, "Benjamin Segovia" <segovia.benjamin@gmail.com> wrote:

Mike. After a second thout, I cannot transform the code with if then else. That changes the semantic of my program and I need to keep it intact since it is a simulator.

Remember that the code is not scalar so with simd, even a if then else (like if then else in cuda or ocl) is not a real if then else. They are really consecutive fwd jumps.

This version was just a quick test using closure but quicly replacing the closures by repeat ... until true (as I did initially) is the real issue.

The problem I see is that I just was unable to implement a fast forward jump luajit.

Anyway, I guess I am on my own now.

Sorry guys to disrupt your threads.
Cheers,
Ben