On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 06:47, David Hollander <dhllndr@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looks like it is not possible to do this in WSAPI without some serious
>> low-level coding...
>
> I have a lightweight Lua web server here that uses callbacks instead
> of coroutines [1].

<...>

> Let me know if you are interested in using
> this and I'll put up some example applications and documentation this
> weekend.

This looks interesting, thank you! It would be cool if the ox would be
installable from LuaRocks.

However, I would prefer to avoid using yet another custom-written HTTP
parser. There are too many ugly corner-cases to be handled. So, sadly,
no, I'm not interested (yet) in using the ox for production.

Alexander.