On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 02:52:39PM -0400, Dave Collins wrote:
> > Could you please refrain from hijacking existing threads? You do that for the 3-rd time already.
> Apologies, but how did I do that???
> I sent an email to lua-l@lists.lua.org, with a descriptive subject, exactly like I'm supposed to.
> I see nothing in my email that has anything to do with another thread.

Did you start your email by pressing reply and then clearing out the stuff from
the old thread?  If so, then it's got hidden markers in the mail which indicate
it to be part of another thread on the list; regardless that you cleaned the
window out.

You should *never* start a new thread in this manner.

Hope that helps,

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69