A great amount of editors on a system is a sign that there isn't a
good. (Supposed to be some citation I cannot find).

Default vim feels somehow akward on OS X, I'm not sure how nor did I
bother to figure how to make it feel on GNU/Linux, but I'm sure it can
be done.

After tested half a dozend, I decided for Textwrangler, best bet so
far. But it doesn't feature like notepad++ on Windows, like
auto-highlighting the matching bracket when writing one or moving the
bracket over it.