On 17/07/2011 19:04, James McKaskill wrote:
call_*.h are built using dynasm from call_x86.dasc. They get generated
by msvcbuild.bat or the makefile.

Thank you, now I have ffi.dll built (no previous experience with Visual Studio, installed it today especially to build luaffi) :)

However, ffi.dll has dependency on msvcr100.dll, and the other libraries I use are built with MinGW and depend on msvcrt.dll (there may be problems with different runtimes). Are there plans to make luaffi build with MinGW?

--
Shmuel