-                                                              -
-                UFO - Un Finished Object                      -
-                                                              -
UFO is a portable distribution of LuaJIT (http://luajit.org),
that includes precompiled binaries for various platforms,
and FFI bindings for several open source (precompiled) libraries

Some of the bindings included are:
   OpenGL and glu, OpenCL, SDL, ZeroMQ, GLFW and others

To fire up quickly a sample, please do:
   ./luajit samples/intro.lua  (uses SDL)

Some more:
   ./luajit samples/glfw/moar.lua (uses OpenGL, glu, GLFW)
   ./luajit samples/AntTweakBar/simple.lua (AntTweakBar, others)
   ./luajit samples/AntTweakBar/OpenCL-info.lua
   ./luajit samples/OpenCL/info.lua

The most excellent sol's imgui implementation notes using SDL:
   ./luajit samples/SDL/imgui/ch01.lua
   ./luajit samples/SDL/imgui/ch02.lua
   ./luajit samples/SDL/imgui/ch03.lua
   ./luajit samples/SDL/imgui/ch04.lua
   ./luajit samples/SDL/imgui/ch05.lua
   ./luajit samples/SDL/imgui/ch06.lua

FOR ALL LEGAL STUFF (LICENSE, COPYRIGHT, COPYLEFT, etc)
PLEASE REFER TO THE doc/legal FOLDER

Dimiter "malkia" Stanev
http://github.com/malkia/ufo

P.S.
   There are lot of un finished "objects": bindings, samples,
platforms, etc.
   Hopefully I would never finish it :), as I would like this
experiment to be always work in progress.