Hi, Mike!

Sorry if these questions were already asked and answered, I was not
able to closely follow Lua ML for some time. I would appreciate a link
then.

I've got two questions / feature requests for ffi.load():

1. On failure, do not throw error, but return nil, error_message.

2. Please provide a way to set the lookup path, similar to lua.cpath.
I would like to load a custom built .so without installing it to the
system, with an option to fall back to the system one if custom is not
available.

Thanks,
Alexander.