Hi Laurent,

I'm using WindowsDDK to compile LuaJIT. I'm targeting MSVCRT.DLL so I can get it working for old machines (Windows XP, but it might also work on Windows 2000).

I've put some precompiled binaries here: https://github.com/malkia/ufo
Please check the bin/Windows/x64 folder.

There is also a batch file that can recompile LuaJIT with windowsddk, it's more hacky than it needs to - https://github.com/malkia/ufo/tree/master/build/Windows - open luajit-wdk.cmd (to build it)

Thanks,
Dimiter "malkia" Stanev.