On 04.07.2011 02:44, Mike Pall wrote:
Umm, you don't want that mixture. The executable should be
statically linked for maximum speed. The extra space is negligible.

Oh, and the default BUILDMODE=mixed plus the 'amalg' target is the
way the other distros build LuaJIT. See, e.g. the Debian scripts:

   http://packages.debian.org/unstable/interpreters/luajit

--Mike

First, I did as you said and used BUILDMODE=mixed. But then I read Fedora Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Staticly_Linking_Executables and decide to clarify this moment. Maybe I should ask Fedora devs about this too.

Anyway, thanks a lot for quick answer.