Lorenzo Donati wrote:
> On 29/06/2011 19.32, Louis Mamakos wrote:
[...]
>> I initially thought the word was "Unicorns".  That might be easier to
>> arrange and get consensus for.  Perhaps rainbows, too.
>
> What's the UTF-8 sequence for the unicorn symbol? ;-) :-D

I can't find one, but you might be able to combine 🐎 (U+1F40E HORSE)
with the right kind of accent. Also there's 🌈 (U+1F308 RAINBOW).

(A lot of people think the new Unicode 6 extensions are a load of 💩
(U+1F4A9 PILE OF POO).

http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U1F300.pdf

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup