Lavergne Thomas <thomas.lavergne@reveurs.org> writes:
> These numbers should be take with salt as the fact that continue is
> available to me, make me use it ;-)

... and of course the fact that you went to the trouble to apply and
use the patched version means that you are likely a "continue fan"...

My impression is that although most C programmers _know_ about
continue, some people have gotten into the habit of using it somewhat
frequently, and others simply have not; these two camps will obviously
have different views about continue's importance.

[I doubt there's any real reason for being in a particular camp -- in
most cases it's probably merely an accident of one's personal
programming education and experience, the code bases one was exposed
to in formative periods, etc]

-miles

--
Year, n. A period of three hundred and sixty-five disappointments.