Dear users of Lua

The registration for the Lua Workshop 2011 in Switzerland is now open.  Registration is a two-step process:

1) Fill in the email template below with your personal data and mail it to lua.workshop@gmail.com
2) Pay the conference fee of CHF 130 at https://www.msys.ch/shop/lws2011.php using your Visa or Mastercard.  If you prefer to wire the fee, you find all needed bank information at http://www.msys.ch/contact/bank_html

Once we received your email and the payment you will receive a confimation email and your registration is complete.

* Conference Information

The conference will be held September 8. - 9. in Frick, Switzerland. All conference information can be found online at http://www.lua.org/wshop11.html.   Please make travel and accomodation arrangements by yourself, but contact us if you need any help or if you have special requirements.

* Conference fee

The conference fee of CHF 130 covers the following items:

- Two coffee breaks on both conference days
- Lunch, including (non-alcoholic) drinks, on both conference days (please note that the conference venue is a bit outside of the village, so there is no option to go to another place for lunch)
- A wine-tasting of the organic wines made at the FIBL after the first conference day
- A social-event, dinner style, after the wine-tasting in a nice nearby location (details will be announced later)

* Personal Data

Title:
First name:
Surname:
Company:
Affilitation:
Job title:
Street address:
ZIP/Town:
Country:

I am a vegetarian: No
(change to yes if needed)

Email address:
Cellphone number:

I need an invoice?: No
(change to yes if an invoice is needed)

Name on the credit card:

Arrival information (flight nr., airport, date, time), if known:
Departure information (flight nr., airport, date, time), if known:

For any questions related to the organization or the registration, please contact me directly.

I hope to you see you in Switzerland in September!

On behalf of the organizers,
Marc Balmer

--
Marc Balmer
micro systems, Wiesendamm 2a, Postfach, 4019 Basel