On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 3:01 PM, en dator <endator@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I'm looking for LuaThread source, since Diego removed it from his web I
> can't find it anywhere. I did see a post (think it was by Patrick Donnelly)
> some time ago about using thread for 5.2.

I found the thread you were referring to [1]. Actually, I was
mistaken. The library I was thinking of was LuaTask [2]. LuaTask
hasn't been updated in ~4 years and it's the library I was having a
lot of problems with.

In any case, I haven't used LuaTask or LuaThread in Lua 5.2.

[2] http://luaforge.net/projects/luatask/

--
- Patrick Donnelly