im answeraring myself.. rsrs

i think my solution will be a bytebuffer that can be handled in lua
itself but with a ffi ctype
..

that ctype(pointer) would be feeded in the C space, and in the lua context ..
you would call functions to do this copy defered .. or lazy as possible..

thank all!

(but i guess this thread could be a food of thought.. about some concerns)