> My work on an Eclipse-style Lua IDE has reached a major new milestone and I
> felt it was ready for another [ann].

Thank you for your great work.
I gave a try to IntelliJ IDEA and your Lua plug-in. I tried to setup
the environment in order to run scripts in LuaDura, which is a
slightly modified Lua interpreter with a number of built-in libraries.
Except that I had to rename the executable to lua.exe, it works
perfectly. The editor highlighting is very good, the Lua console works
also surprisingly well. The integrated documentation is great too.

The weakness is probably the auto-completion, which is already quite
interesting but way from being exhaustive. There are a number of cases
where I expected completion and it didn't come.
In particular, functions like collectgarbage take a string as argument
acting like an enumeration value.
Is there a possibility for the IntelliJ IDEA completion engine to list
the possible values after opening the parentheses ?
The standard collectgarbage function is just an example, but there are
plenty of bindings of C or C++ code to Lua, where enum types are
usually handled as strings.