> And if so, why not 'overload' the other comparison operators, 'and' and
> 'or' ??

I would agree. All logical operators could/should have that flexibility, no
particular reason to single out 'and' or 'or'. As for performance, I would
expect a single type-check to be the only overhead when __lt is overloaded.

Btw, I am new to this group so I am not sure what to expect from the
developers based on todo requests appearing here. Any feedback on what I
should not be expecting?

MKA

database 6137 (20110520) __________

http://www.eset.com