Heh, I also got the smarttop, but don't have much time (and HDMI cable) to plug it in. You are getting just a little better results than mine (and they have the exact same cpu). Maybe it was my mistake installing Ubuntu 11.04 which is not yet supported by Efika MX (and it's running in software xserver-video driver)