On 05/05/2011 23:39, Mike Pall wrote:
Err, yes ... I meant Shmuel, of course. Sorry. And we've discussed
this same timezone issue back in April 2008. :-)

Yes, I remember that.

I'm in Israel, and Windows XP wouldn't automatically adjust the clock when daylight saving time changes (probably due to the variations of the daylight saving time period in Israel). Therefore I should do it by myself, by means of setting a different time zone (GMT +03:00 instead of GMT +02:00). That is what I've just done.

--
Shmuel