My understanding is that LuaJIT does not compile under mingw-64.

However it does under visual studio (or the SDK talked about in this thread) 64.
(In fact I successfully compiled LuaJIT both in 32 and 64 bit versions
using visual studio).

I would like to point out that while I am running Windows7 64bit,
cygwin gcc compiles to 32 bit only, so the 64 bit point should really
not be an issue.

KR