Am 02.05.2011 14:19, schrieb Rob Kendrick:

You'll have a much better chance of somebody reading and replying to you
if you send plain text emails, or at least emails that contain both
plain text and HTML (and even that is frowned upon here.)

B.

I second this.
But I've learn from your replay also, that my own email client (thunderbird under win vista) is unable to show me the problem (or in other word converts such htmlilzed mails into plain text on the fly without notice). So, Out of curiosity: What is the format of this mail? (send from thunderbird in format setting "automatic".

Sorry for this noisy OT abuse.
--Frank