Hi,
while spending more and more time in Lua and LuaJIT2 I've improved the
auto-complete logic in Estrela.
http://www.luxinia.de/uploads/Estrela/ac_partial.png

Also added some type resolve based on "clean c headers" as used for LuaJIT's ffi
http://www.luxinia.de/uploads/Estrela/typeresolve1.png
http://www.luxinia.de/uploads/Estrela/typeresolve2.png
http://www.luxinia.de/uploads/Estrela/ffitoapi.png

It's not super rock solid, but so far was okay for me and will get
improved if issues arise

Estrela Editor is written in Lua and originated from a wxLua sample.
Currently only win32 binaries are around, but the core functionality
is written in Lua.
http://www.luxinia.de/index.php/Estrela/Estrela

There is also a simple lua binding now included for "mojoshaders"
c-style preprocessor
http://icculus.org/mojoshader/

There is no logic to derive api from a own project yet, which probably
comes some day. However you could write a little c style header and
use the conversion tool to get basic completion going. Next goal will
be per-file automatic api (structs/functions) for the shading
languages.

-Christoph
(sorry in case this is a double post)